Steamed Kabab Recipe For Bakrid
Bakrid is one of a many critical festivals of a Muslims. The implausible recipes make this festival only awesome. Whether it is biryani or kababs, on Bakrid, these recipes are ideal to set a mood of a festival.
Are we prepared to suffer a festival? Then, get prepared with tasty recipes to be prepared for Bakrid. How about perplexing steamed kabab recipe for Bakrid this year?
There are several kabab recipes for Bakrid that we can try. Seekh kabab, galoti kabab, kakori kabab, etc., are some of a appetizing varieties of kababs.
This year, we can make your celebrations even some-more special by scheming this normal steamed kabab recipe for Bakrid. Every kabab recipe for Bakrid is special and a steamed kabab recipe for Bakrid is not formidable to make. Have a look.
Serves – 6 kababs
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
1. Minced Chicken/Mutton – 400 grams
2. Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
3. Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
4. Onion Paste – 3 tbsps
5. Green Chilli Paste – ½ tbsp
6. Curd – 1 tbsp
7. Coriander Leaves – ½ tbsp (finely chopped)
8. Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
9. Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
10. Crushed Black Pepper – 1 tbsp
11. Spring Onions – ½ crater (chopped)
12. Salt to taste
13. Bread – 1 cut (soaked in milk)
14. Spinach – ¼th crater (chopped)
15. Oil – 3 tbsp
1. Grind meat/chicken, ginger paste, onion paste, garlic paste, open onions, bread and cumin powder together in a mixer.
2. Don’t make it too smooth. You will need counterfeit pulp for kababs.
3. Now, take that out into a blending play and supplement salt.
4. Knead a reduction well, so that no lumps are formed.
5. Now, douse your palm with oil and make tiny balls of that dough.
6. With a assistance of your palm and fingers, squash a balls.
7. Now, douse each round with oil or ghee.
8. Take oil in a vessel and feverishness it.
9. Now, shoal grill a kababs.
10. When a kababs are boiled well, put them in a steamer.
11. Cover it and prepare for roughly 15 minutes.
12. Your steamed kababs are prepared to be served.
13. You can offer it with any sauce, though these ambience best when served with coriander and packet chutney.