Tasty Rice Cutlet Snack Recipe
Monsoon is here and we can suffer continual sleet with sharp snacks and a crater of prohibited tea and coffee. Are we formulation to have a tiny tea celebration with friends or wish to suffer monsoon weekend with family members?
Then, here is a elementary rice cutlet recipe that we can prepared during home.
Rice cutlet is one of those lip-smacking snacks that can make your stormy day some-more exotic. Often, we don’t get what to do with a left-over rice. With this recipe, we can make a best use of left-over rice.
Also Read: 12 Cutlet Recipes: Evening Snacks
Your kids also would really like to squeeze a punch of this tantalizing boiled rice cutlets, that are any day some-more healthier than a other boiled break equipment like chips.
You could offer these cutlets with some chutney to raise a ambience better. So, have a discerning demeanour during a recipe to make these tantalizing rice cutlets.
Serves – 10 cutlets
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 10 minutes
1. Cooked Rice – 1 cup
2. Boiled Potato – 1 vast (peeled and mashed)
3. Mixed Vegetables (green beans, capsicum, immature onions, red and yellow bell peppers and carrots) – 1 crater (finely chopped)
4. Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
5. Ginger – 2 tsp (finely chopped)
6. Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
7. Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
8. Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
9. Salt to taste
10. Turmeric Powder – A pinch
11. Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
12. Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
13. Corn Starch – 1 tbsp
14. Gram Flour (Besan) – 3 tbsp
15. Oil – 3 tbsp (for shoal frying)
Also Read: Kids Favourite: Chocolate Paratha Recipe
1. Take a blending play and put all a reduction into it, solely oil.
2. Mix all reduction with your hand, so that we can check a hardness well.
3. Taste a reduction and if we consider we need some-more spices and salt, we could supplement them.
4. Be clever that a rice is crushed well.
5. Take a image and shower flour over it.
6. Now, make tiny tikkis or patties with a reduction and put those on that plate.
7. Take a skillet and feverishness a oil.
8. When a oil is middle heat, put a tikkis on a skillet.
9. Fry a tikkis on possibly side until they spin golden brownish-red in colour.
10. Flip regularly until a cutlets turn golden and crisp.
11. Take a image and widespread kitchen paper towel on it.
12. Take out a rice cutlets from a skillet and place those on that plate.
13. Your rice cutlets are prepared to be served.
You can offer these cutlets prohibited with salsa or coriander and packet chutneys. Also, here are certain tips to keep in mind while scheming these cutlets:
1. Sprinkling of flour is needed, so that a cutlets don’t hang to a plate.
2. You can use sattu (roasted gram flour) instead of besan while creation cutlets as well.
3. If we wish to make cutlets tastier, shoal grill them in ghee.
4. You can use olive oil if you’re health conscious.