Tricks To Make Crispy Karanji For Ganesh Chaturthi
The many critical plate for Ganesh Chaturthi is karanji or kadubu. Since Lord Ganesh loves to have modaks and karanjis, this is a special recipe that is certainly prepared for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Most of a time, when we ready kadabu or karanji, it becomes really tough or too soothing when we have it. So, today, we’ll be pity tricks on how to make crsipy kadubus or karajis this Ganesh Chaturthi.
If we follow this elementary trick, afterwards we can really suffer a juicy and crispy kadubu recipe to a core. This elementary pretence is not usually easy to make though it is also really tasty, that we can store for 3 to 4 days.
Also Read: Simple Naivedya Recipes For Ganesh Chaturthi
So, take a discerning demeanour during how to ready a crispy kadubu recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi, that is among a critical naivedya recipe.
Serves – 5
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Preparation time – 25 minutes
- Maida – 1/2 cup
- Fine rava – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric – 1/4th teaspoon
- Ghee – 2 teaspoons
Also Read: Tasty Sugar Puran Poli Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi
- Take equal amounts of maida and excellent rava (for eg, if we take 1/2 crater of maida, afterwards take 1/2 crater of excellent rava).
- To this, supplement ghee and turmeric.
- Then, brew all a mixture well.
- The pretence to make crispy kadabu is that you’ll need to stimulate a mix really well.
- Knead it a approach you’d do while scheming mix for chapatis.
- But, we need to stimulate it for about twenty mins or so.
- After kneading a mix well, take a apportionment from a mix and make it into a figure of a kadabu.
- Fill a kadabu with possibly coconut and sugarine stuffing or any other honeyed stuffing of your choice, like a one with dal.
- Meanwhile, feverishness some oil in a vessel and grill a kadabus until they spin light brownish-red in colour.
- Fry a karanjis in low flame, so that they do not over fry.
Offer this as a naivedya for Lord Ganesha on Ganesh Chaturthi and after discharge it among your friends and family.