Turkey Biryani Recipe For Christmas
There is usually one day to go before Christmas. Hopefully, we have prepared everything, from emblem to selecting a menu. When it comes to a Christmas special menu, there contingency be something that can boost adult a fun component of a Christmas dinner.
From red booze to duck pizza, all contingency have a singular touch. What about creation biryani on Christmas? To make it some-more interesting, we could try a turkey biryani recipe.
Today, turkey beef is simply accessible during any supermarket. And if we have an thought of scheming biryani, creation a plate is only a matter of time. So, but wasting most time, have a demeanour during a reduction and a process of scheming this special Turkey Biryani.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 20 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Turkey – 1 lb (cut in tiny cubes)
2. Unsalted Butter – 3 tbsp
3. Basmati Rice – 2½ cup
4. Curry Powder – 2 tbsp
5. Onions – 5 (chopped)
6. Green Chillies – 10 (sliced)
7. Tomatoes – 5 (chopped)
8. Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
9. Garlic Paste – 1½ tbsp
10. Green Cardamom – 6
11. Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
12. Cinnamon Stick – 2-3
13. Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
14. Chicken Broth – 2 cups
15. All Spice Powder – 1 tsp
16. Cloves – 4
17. Vegetable Oil – 3 tbsps
18. Raisins – ½ cup
19. Yogurt – ½ cup
20. Roasted cashews – ½ cup
21. Coriander Leaves – few sprigs
22. Mint Leaves – few sprigs
23. Salt to taste
24. Cilantro for flavour
Also Read: Main Course Recipes For Christmas
1. Prepare a marination for turkey in a bowl. Take yogurt, chilli powder, salt garam masala powder and coriander powder and brew turkey good with all ingredients. Keep it aside, covered.
2. Heat a vessel and supplement butter and unfeeling oil into it. Add chopped onions and sauté it until it becomes transparent. Now, supplement ginger and garlic pulp and chopped immature chillies into it. Mix good and supplement tomatoes.
3. Now, supplement coriander and packet leaves into a reduction and set aside. Then, put all these spices into a blender and grub well.
4. Again, supplement small butter into a vessel and sauté cardamom, cinnamon and cloves into it. Mix good and supplement cooking turkey and a belligerent piquancy we have prepared.
5. If we are cooking it in a frying pan, we should ready turkey for 30-40 mins to get it half cooked. In box of vigour cooker, we will need to wait for 2 whistles.
6. Wash basmati rice and brew it into a turkey. Add H2O into that. The allotment between rice and H2O should be 1:2. And then, supplement salt.
7. Cover a vessel with a lid and let it be baked for 10-12 mins more.
8. Once your turkey biryani is ready, tip it with cashews and raisins.
9. Serve it hot.
The credentials is unequivocally singular than a required technique and we can ready it utterly easily. So, try it during home and make your Christmas merrier!