Types Of Sundal Recipes Ganesh Chaturthi
The cuisine of Ganesh Chaturthi is exclusively famous for a desserts. The ladoos, varieties of modaks, jalebis and lots of other honeyed dishes not customarily supplement to a vibrancy of a occasion, though also supplement a lot some-more calories.
Still, it comes once in a year and we should forget about dieting and thrust into foods. In many households, people keep quick on Ganesh Chaturthi. They customarily have candy and fruits on that day.
Besides, we might not like to have candy repeatedly, as it will kill your tastebuds after sometime. So, how about changing your ambience and giving your tastebuds a relief?
Corn sundal recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi is one of those preparations that can move a smashing change. You can also make groundnut sundal recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi. The character of credentials is utterly a same for both, a mixture are different.
Corn sundal recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi is one of a famous preparations of south. However, people also try a groundnut sundal recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi.
So, have a demeanour during these dual recipes, here!
Corn Sundal Recipe
Serves – 2
Preparation Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
1. Sweet corn – 1 crater (boiled)
2. Carrot – 1 (finely chopped)
3. Coconut – ½ crater (grated)
4. Salt as per taste
5. Coriander leaves – 1 sprig (chopped)
6. Ginger – ½ tsp (finely chopped)
7. Oil – 1 tsp
8. Urad dal – ½ tsp
9. Green chilli – 1
10. Red chilli -1
11. Curry leaves – 5 to 6
12. Asafetida – a pinch
13. Lemon extract – a few drops
1. Take a image and apart a kernels with a knife.
2. Take a kadai and feverishness oil in it.
3. Add all a mixture for tempering.
4. Now, supplement boiled corn, grated coconut, chopped carrots and ginger and brew all well.
5. Add salt and lemon extract into it and supplement a asafetida.
6. Mix all good and spin off a fire immediately.
7. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Corn sundal recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi is ready. Now, it’s time for groundnut sundal. This recipe is also as elementary as corn sundal, have a look.
Serves – 2
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
1. Peanuts/Groundnuts – 1 crater (soaked)
2. Grated coconut – ½ cup
3. Ginger – 2 to 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
4. Salt – as per taste
1. Oil – 2 tbsp
2. Urad dal – 1 tbsp
3. Mustard – 1 tsp
4. Green chilli – 1
5. Red chilli – 1
6. Asafetida – a pinch
7. Curry leaves – 5 to 6
8. Coriander leaves – for garnishing
1. Soak peanuts overnight.
2. On a subsequent morning, empty a H2O and take a vigour cooker to prepare a groundnuts with salt and ¾ crater of water.
3. Drain a H2O and keep it aside.
4. Take a vessel and feverishness oil.
5. Add all tempering mixture and also supplement in a nuts. Stir well.
6. Add grated coconut and brew all good with all a other ingredients.
7. Quickly spin off a stove and send it into a portion bowl.
8. Your groundnut sundal is ready. Garnish with some coriander leaves.
Try these easy sundal recipes for Ganesh Chaturthi and suffer a festival with everyone.