Vegetable Paneer Tikka Masala For Baisakhi Festival
There are usually few days left to acquire a Sikh New Year and to applaud Baisakhi with good resplendence and show.
Each year, Baisakhi is distinguished on 13th or 14th of April, that not usually denotes a commencement day of a Sikh New Year, though a Sikh Community also commemorates a arrangement of a Khalsa underneath a care of Guru Govind Singh.
Today, Baisakhi is distinguished with lots of fun elements. Fairs and melas are organised. And when it comes to any form of a festival in India, a cuisine really plays a vital role.
When it comes to a Sikh or privately Punjabi cuisine, tikka masala, kebabs, etc., are a must-prepare dish. Here is a recipe of a unfeeling paneer tikka masala that we contingency prepared to double a fun of this Punjabi collect festival. Take a look.
Serves – 4
Preparation Time – 1 hour
Cooking Time – 30 minutes
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese – 500 grams (cut into cubes)
- Bell Peppers – 1 crater (green, yellow, red and should be diced)
- Ginger-garlic Paste – 1½ tsp
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Onion – 1 (large and chopped)
- Thick Curd – ½ cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Lime Juice – ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
- Kasuri Methi – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder – ¼th tsp
- Chat Masala Powder – ½ tsp
For The Gravy:
- Onions – 2 (medium, peeled and halved, finely chopped)
- Cardamom – 1
- Tomatoes – 3 (medium-sized, finely chopped)
- Dry Red Chilli – 1
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Cashew Nuts – 10
- Yogurt – 3 tbsp (full fat)
- Kasuri Methi – ½ tsp (crushed)
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric Powder – ¼th tsp
- Water as needed
- Fresh Cream – ¼th cup
- Butter – 1½ tbsp
- Sugar – 1½ tbsp
- Salt as required
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Take a play and supplement curd, ginger-garlic pulp and all other spices into it and brew well.
2. Now, supplement paneer cubes, bell peppers and onions.
3. Mix all well, so that a paneer, onions and bell peppers get good coated by a mixture. Marinate a reduction overnight.
4. Now, if we wish to grill, supplement paneer pieces, bell peppers and onions on to a skewers and griddle it for 6-8 mins to get it into a light brownish-red shade from all sides.
5. You are prepared with your paneer tikkas. This is a time to prepared a gravy.
6. Take a vessel and supplement butter into it. Add all a spices into it and sauté well. Now, supplement onions into it. Fry it until brown.
7. Add tomatoes and salt and prepare until a tomatoes remove their rawness. Add turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder into it and brew well.
8. Once a reduction is cooked, send it into a blender and mix good into a puree. Take it into a vessel again, supplement kasuri methi and let a reduction get boiled. Add H2O as required. Stir when we prepare a gravy.
9. Add a paneer tikkas we have already prepared and prepare for a while until they get baked completely.
10. Spread uninformed cream on it and your unfeeling paneer tikka is prepared to be served. Transfer it into a portion play and ornament with chopped coriander leaves.