Vegetable Pepper And Lemon: A Diet Soup Recipe
Cooking time- 15 minutes
Preperation time – 15 minutes
Carrot – 1 crater (Chopped)
Onions -1 crater (Chopped)
Capsicum -1 crater (Chopped)
Spring Onions – 1 crater (Chopped)
Cabbage -1 crater (Chopped)
Garlic- 1/4 Teaspoon
Ginger – 1/4 Teaspoon (Chopped)
Corn Flour – 3 Teaspoon
Pepper – 1/2 Teaspoon
Lemon Juice- 2 Teaspoon
Vegetable Stalk- 2 Cups
- Take a vessel and supplement oil. Once heated, supplement ginger and garlic and saute them.
- Then supplement onions, carrots, capsicum, cabbage and open onions.
- Saute them well. Now supplement a unfeeling stalk.
- Then supplement peppers and salt.
- Keep stirring.
- Now brew a corn flour with some H2O to make it a paste.
- Then supplement this pulp to a unfeeling soup.
- Now supplement lemon extract and continue to stir it for 5 minutes.
- Then let it boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves on a soup and offer a prohibited and healthy soup.
Try a unfeeling peppers and lemon soup recipe and let us know your feedback.