Video: Sabudana Kesari Sweet Recipe For Navratri
Sabudana is widely used opposite North India to prepared opposite recipes. You can prepared varieties of recipes with sabudana.
However, have we ever attempted this sabudana kesari honeyed recipe for Navratri? Well, this is one of a quickest and easiest honeyed recipes that we can prepared for Navratri festival or when we have guest during home.
So, take a discerning demeanour during how to prepared a sabudana kesari honeyed recipe for Navratri.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Preparation time – 15 minutes
- Sabudana/Sago – 100 grams
- Water – 2 cups
- Ghee – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cashew nuts – 8 to 10
- Cardamom pods – 4 to 5
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Kesar (Orange food colour) – a pinch
1. Boil a sabudana/sago until it is cooked.
2.Strain and keep it aside.
3. Pour ghee and fry a cashew nuts in low flame. Meanwhile, bruise some cardamom pods and keep it ready.
4. Mix a stretched sago to a cashews in a pan. Then, supplement kesar (orange food colouring) and brew it gently.
5. Next, supplement a cardamom powder and afterwards half crater of sugar. You can supplement some-more sugarine as per your taste. Mix it well, compartment a sugarine melts.
6. Now, your sago kesari honeyed recipe is prepared to be enjoyed along with all of your family members!