Wheat Kheer Recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi
Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival of Maharashtra, but, today, it distinguished via a country. If we wish to applaud a festival in authentic Marathi style, we should know a tangible beat of a arise there. Wheat kheer recipe is one such sweetmeat that we contingency prepared on a arise of Ganesh Chaturthi.
To make Marathi character ‘Gehun ka Kheer’, we need to follow a process to prepared a wheat kheer recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi.
This is a opposite kind of a recipe and a categorical disproportion is in a ingredient. Wheat is used instead of rice.
Also Read: Oats Ladoo Recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi
With minimal changes in a ingredients, we can make some tasty wheat kheer recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi and acquire ‘Ganapati Bappa’ this year in all a grandeur.
You can offer this honeyed recipe as a naivedyam and afterwards suffer it with your friends and family. So, review on to know some-more about a reduction compulsory and a process of credentials of this healthy honeyed recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Serves – 4
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 25 minutes
1. Whole wheat – 2 ½ cups
2. Milk – 5 cups
3. Jaggery – 2 ½ cups
4. Ghee – 4 tbsp
5. Shredded coconut – 1 cup
6. Green cardamom powder – ¼th tsp
7. Mixed nuts – ¼th cup
8. Raisins – 10 (for garnishing)
Also Read: Tasty Sugar Puran Poli Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi
1. Clean wheat grains underneath using H2O for 2-3 times and keep them shower overnight.
2. On a subsequent morning, widespread them out on a purify towel and dry well.
3. Now, grub a wheat grains coarsely. The pulp should not be smooth.
4. Then, take a thick-bottomed vessel and feverishness some ghee.
5. Now, supplement belligerent wheat and prepare it over low fire for roughly 10 minutes.
6. Add jaggery, divert and shredded coconut into a wheat and stir continuously.
7. If we find a reduction removing too thick, supplement in a milk.
8. Let a reduction disintegrate together.
9. Add in a churned nuts and a splash of cardamom powder.
10. Cook until a kheer becomes thick enough.
11. Check a coherence and check if we can flow it easily.
12. Turn off a feverishness and concede it to cool.
13. Your wheat kheer is ready.
14. Garnish it with raisins while serving.
Try this special wheat kheer recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi and let us know your feedback.