Bread Cutlet Recipe
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Preparation time – 10 minutes
- White Bread Slices – 10
- Green Chillies – 7 to 8
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Onions – 1 cup
- Boiled Potatoes – 1 cup
- Green Peas – 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Rice Flour – 2 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Simple Yet Tasty Masala Moong Dal Recipe
- Take a vast bowl. Add a bread slices and potatoes to it.
- Smash a bread slices and potatoes well.
- Now, supplement immature chillies, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, onions, peas, cumin seeds, salt and rice flour.
- Mix all a reduction good to form a brew mixture.
- Now, supplement some lemon extract to it.
- And, brew them good again.
- From a mixture, take tiny spin balls and pattern them as per your preferred shapes.
- Meanwhile, feverishness some oil in a pan.
- Now, take a cutlets and place them on a vessel and shoal grill them on both sides, until they spin reddish brownish-red in colour.
- Once done, send a cutlets on to a portion image and offer them prohibited with some tomato sauce.
Enjoy this super easy break recipe and let us know your feedback.