Yummy Sweet Baked Kadabu
During a Shravana masa/month, many Hindu festivals are celebrated. Many varieties of candy are also prepared.
If we are wearied with carrying a same forms of sweets, afterwards we’ve common with we an easy honeyed recipe that does not need most time and is also opposite from a common honeyed recipes that we ready during this month.
It is nothing other than a baked kadabu. This easy steamed-baked kadabus can be prepared for a Varamahalakshmi festival and for Ganesh Chathurthi as well.
The steamed-baked modaks or kadabus are a really normal honeyed plate that are prepared for critical festivals. This honeyed recipe is really healthful along with being healthy as well. You can feed this to immature kids and babies too and they will bite it!
So, have a demeanour during this easy, juicy recipe.
Serves – 4
Cooking time – 45 minutes
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Very Fine Rice Flour – 1/2 Kg
Grated Coconut – 3 Cups
Jaggery – 3 Cups (grated)
Ghee – 2 teaspoons
- For The Preparation Of Stuffing:
- Take a large pan, supplement H2O and a grated jaggery to it.
- Once a jaggery melts, supplement ghee and stir all well.
- Now, supplement a grated coconut to it.
- Mix all a reduction well. Then keep it aside.
- For The Preparation Of The Dough:
- Take a vessel and supplement H2O to it.
- Then, solemnly supplement a really excellent rice flour to it and keep stirring.
- Make certain no lumps are formed.
- Continue stirring for about 10 to 15 minutes, until a mix is formed.
- Let a mix cold down.
- Then, stimulate a dough, until it becomes soft.
- Then, take tiny round-shaped balls from a mix and squash a dough.
- Then, take one ladle of a jaggery reduction and place it in a centre of a squash dough.
- Cover a jaggery reduction with a mix (as we do in box of a modak)
- Place this in a vigour cooker and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After a mentioned time, mislay it from a vigour cooker and offer it hot.
The honeyed baked kadabu tastes best when served prohibited and along with a sharp recipe (like nuchinunde).
So, try this honeyed recipe and let us know your feedback.